Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Let's Get Colorful: EGGS



I don't know if I like the one with the orange background better, or just the plain background.  I probably should have made the horizon line straighter, and done more with the surface that they were resting on, and also I should have fixed up the shadows, but I really think that It turned out well!  I love chalk pastels so much. 
    I set down a medium background layer, like what I did with the prismas, and added all other values on top of that.  But I had my big, heavy-duty AC Moore chalk pastels, which meant that layering was really easy, and so was blending. Maybe I would also add some darker values to the green, but I didn't really have any more darker greens, so . . . I don't know.  It came out well, and I really enjoyed drawing it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment